This policy with our Terms Use and other documents to in it) sets on which personal data we collect from you, or that provide us, will processed by us. Please the following to understand our views practices your personal data and treat it. By our website, or by accepting this policy, agree bound by this policy as from to time. If you do not with any point contained in this policy or our Terms of you should stop using the
What information do we collect about
We may collect and following information about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site freebiehunts.com (the 'Site') (including your personal details, contact details, and other information you choose to provide to us when contacting us).
• Your location according to your computer or mobile device (if such settings are enabled)
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Website usage information is also collected using cookies (see below under 'Cookies').
How we use the information you?
We the information we hold you in the following
• To notify you of news, updates or announcements related to our business which we believe may be of interest to you.
• To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site.
• To help personalise your repeat visits to the Site.
• To answer any queries you may raise or reply to any comments you may send to us.
• To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site.
• To perform market analysis and research.
• To ensure that we comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
Disclosure of information
As we develop our business, sell or buy assets. In the we have about you will generally be one of the transferred business assets. Also the event that we our assets are your information will also one of the transferred assets. share about you with:
• Other companies in the same corporate group as us.
• A buyer or prospective buyer of our business.
• Our professional advisers, such as our lawyers, where it is necessary for them to advise us.
• Other persons if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligations.
We may also share information about you with third that engage to help us certain areas, however, we will the use of your information these third parties.
We may assign your device or more cookies facilitate to our Site and to personalize your experience when you our Through the use of a we also may collect information Site, such as the you the time and date of visits and links you click. We may collect information about computer, including where available your address, operating browser type, system administration to report aggregate information to our is statistical data our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same we may obtain about your internet usage by a file which the drive of your Cookies contain that transferred to your hard drive. They the Site to deliver more personalised They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to the Site.
For further about cookies http://www.aboutcookies.org
Where we store personal data
The personal data that we collect from you may transferred to, and a location where we host our servers. It also be the staff located various who work for us or for one of suppliers. submitting your personal data to us through the Site, give consent this transfer, We reasonably necessary steps ensure your is treated safely and in accordance with this policy.
If any part of requires access, you responsible for keeping your login credentials secure.
Unfortunately, the of information via the internet not completely secure. our best protect data, we cannot guarantee the of your data transmitted to Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we received your information, will use procedures features try to prevent unauthorised
The may, time to links to and from websites of third parties. If you follow a to any these websites, please note that these own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability these policies. Please check these you data these websites.
Access information correction
You have right to a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a of or all your personal information, us.
We want to make sure that your information accurate up to date. can ask to or think is inaccurate any time by contacting us.
Changes to our
The laws Hong Kong this policy and any dispute or arising of or in with it or subject non-contractual claims). If a exists between this English language version and any translated copies the privacy the English version will prevail.